PortfolioSite

djwiley912.weebly.com

Friday, November 15, 2013

Real Monsters: Anxiety, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Depression

Artwork by Toby Allen
This is a small project I did a while ago. I needed to improve my creature and stylized sculpting and ran into these “Real Monsters” by Toby Allen (http://zestydoesthings.tumblr.com). And asked if I could model them, and he agreed to allow me to model them and I am glad that they ahve turned out so well.

So I modeled out some of the real monsters.

 All of these guys were done in Zbrush with Dynamesh and render in Zbrush for the compositied images as well.
Textures 



Artwork by Toby Allen

 I had a fun time modeling him and sculpting his face. I had planned on using chameleon skin texture but it seemed to bland and thought the fish/snake scales add a more dynamic look.
Textures

Artwork by Toby Allen


I have been improving my compositing and render skills and enjoyed comping these guys on my computer and on to me. I did all of the models in Zbrush and I plan to have them printed as soon as I can find a good service.

Emotional Assault

1 comment: